Last edition : 7 months ago
- jBrout is a program to manage your pictures in a standard way (exif/iptc/...). It's cross platform. (new dev web site for 0.3)
- Fricorder, a PC recorder of FreeBox streams. Only avalilable on GNU/Linux.
- feedBox. a lightweight mediaplayer for FreeBox. It's cross platform.
- popdown, a gtk popup menu launcher. Only avalilable on GNU/Linux.
- yserv, a simple commandline to serve on-demand files thru a http server.
Totem plugin Flux, Easy access to some french streams thru totem.
- GG, a builder tool for the google's Go language.
- autowifi, gtk/app which try to authent automatically on wifi hotspots with web-based authentification.
- freetp, gtk/app to upload files/folders to dl.free.fr
- pyplaydar, a content resolver system, which implements playdar's protocol in pure python.
- Grun, a python module to turn methods into GUI forms.
- Wobpy, A sort of ajax framework letting you code your webform like you code your gtk application in python
- AEWeb, A wrapper around webapp/GAE.
- AEX, a simple lib to export/import GAE models thru xml serialization.
- py2deb, a python module to easily create a debian package and its frontend py2deb-gtk.
- GladeApp, a class to help you to developp Pygtk Application with Glade interface.